Cause the dog’s nose has yellow mucus
1. If you have a thick nose, the dog has a cold, and the lungs are a little infected, which will seriously endanger the dog’s life. You must take the dog to the pet hospital for treatment.
2. Check whether the dog’s nose is moist. If it is still moist, the dog will have its own resistance to recover. If the nose is dry, check to see if the soles of the feet are hot. If it is hot, you have a fever. Send to a pet hospital for treatment.
3. Canine distemper is a highly contagious infectious disease caused by canine distemper virus. It is extremely contagious and the mortality rate can be as high as 80%. In the early stage of canine distemper, the dog’s body temperature is as high as 39.5-41 degrees Celsius, loss of appetite, depression, watery discharge from the eyes and nose, sneezing, and diarrhea. In the next 2 to 14 days, the body temperature will rise again, coughing, purulent nasal discharge, and purulent eye feces are already in the middle stage of canine disease.
How to deal with yellow mucus on the dog’s nose
1. Keep the dog warm so that it will not aggravate the condition
The most important thing for a dog with a cold and a runny nose is to take measures to keep it warm and to ensure that the dog can quickly recover from the cold. The owner’s method to keep the dog warm is very simple. You can put a few clothes in the kennel or put a hot water bottle or electric blanket for the dog. It is best to drink warm water for the dog. Don’t let the dog lie on the cold floor to avoid the dog from catching cold.
In addition, when the dog is sick, the owner had better not take it out to play or bathe the dog.
2. Take cold granules to relieve discomfort
When a dog catches a cold, it will have symptoms of depression, half-closed eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and decreased appetite. In order to let the pet recover as soon as possible, the owner can take cold granules to relieve the discomfort caused by the cold during the dog’s cold. The owner can give the dog Wang Xianggan Ke Ling, feed the dog daily after meals, and let the dog rest after drinking the cold granules, and do not disturb him.
After the dog takes the cold granules, the owner should observe carefully to see if the dog’s condition improves. If the dog does not get better, you can take the dog to the pet hospital for examination and treatment.
3. Increase resistance and eat more nutritious food
When you are sick, your physique will become very poor, and you need more nutrition to enhance your body’s resistance, whether it is a human or a dog. If you want your dog’s illness to heal quickly, the owner must give the dog more nutritious food to supplement the nutrition. For example, apple puree, chicken soup, can be appropriate for dogs to eat meat. Vegetables and fruits can be eaten more for the dog, but also more water for the dog. In addition, you can also feed some radishes, drink some ginger soup, brown sugar water