The reason why the dog lifted its leg up by pulling urine
Raising the legs to pee is the behavior of adult male dogs. Regardless of whether they are adults or underage, bitches squat a little on their hind legs, let their butts approach the ground, and then pee.
So, why do boy paper dogs have to lift their legs to urinate? Because male dogs have different physiological structures from ordinary animals, their direction is fixed forward. If they don’t turn their body halfway, it will affect the focus of peeing. Not having fun, and it is easy to wet the chest and front legs
There is a smell called pheromone in the dog’s urine, and its concentration is generally only a few millionths, which can only be smelled by people of the same kind. When other dogs smell it, they know the size, sex, age, and temperament of the peeing dog. In order to occupy the territory, the male dogs raised one leg and tried to make their urine higher so that the smell would not be easily masked by the urine of other male dogs. In addition, the higher urination also shows that the male dog is stronger and better able to get the hearts of the female dogs.
Raising the legs to urinate is the behavior of adult male dogs. Female dogs, whether they are adults or underage, squat to urinate slightly with both hind legs. The little male dog started to urinate in a squat, and he would lift his leg to pee when he was seven or eight months old. When the male dog was old, he would no longer lift his leg to pee. However, some stubborn bitches will lift their legs and pee, but only slightly.
Many people believe that male dogs pee with their legs raised to attract female dogs to show their gender. On the other hand, lifting your legs to pee is also to prevent yourself from getting wet. In fact, the reason why male dogs pee by raising their legs is not the only reason. Most male dogs will smell the smell before peeing. The purpose is to determine if there is any other male dogs’ urine smell. If so, they will quickly raise their legs to explain. Sprinkling the urine in as large a range as possible to cover the smell of other male dogs’ urine is equivalent to erecting a sign in this place: private areas, “dogs” are not allowed to enter! Sometimes the territories occupied by puppies are too large, It will excrete the urine in batches in stages, and even when it is unable to pass urine, it still habitually does the pee action, trying to drip out one or two drops. Then the female dog does not have the concept of sphere of influence? Yes, but not as obvious as the male dog. Some bitches lift their legs to urinate, but only slightly. When approaching the estrus period, the bitch will check the urine smell of nearby dogs and urinate bit by bit in the place where the male dog smells of urine. Under normal circumstances, the place where the dog urinates the most is the first bubble closest to the home. A dog is obsessed with cleanliness. If he peeed in his house, he could only blame his owner for not taking him out regularly every day. Dogs who learn to urinate and defecate outside early have a stronger personality, while those who dare to excrete in a narrow place protected by their owner are more timid. In addition, some dogs use their feet to plow soil after excretion, but also to keep the smell of sweat glands on their feet, because the sweat glands of dogs are only distributed on the foot pads.
How to teach dogs to use the toilet
1. First of all, you need to understand that the puppies of about 1 month are unable to control their bowel movements, so most of them are added to the puppies’ anus by the bitch to stimulate defecation. The owner can also use a cotton swab to gently rub the puppies’ anus to urge defecation. . Although puppies around February can control their bowel movements, they have not yet developed the habit of defecation at certain points.
Therefore, the puppies who have just arrived at the new home will be NNBB everywhere because of the dominance of the territorial consciousness. The owner cannot just beat and scold at this time, especially when the puppies have been defecate for a period of time. This will make the dog panic. Because it cannot understand what you mean, it may even think that whatever it does is wrong.
2. We need to find a place for the dog to go to the toilet in advance. Because in the future, puppies will be trained to urinate and defecate in this place you specify.
3. Prepare dog toilets or newspapers at the determined location (disposable diapers are better and not easy to be damaged by dogs)
4. Make a plan to feed the dog regularly, quantitatively, and at fixed points every day. Because dogs often have NN and desire to defecate after waking up or eating.
5. After preparing for these prerequisites, there should be relatively sufficient time to train the puppies within one week after the dog arrives home.
If there is a dog toilet, put a piece of paper (newspaper, diaper) stained with dog urine on the dog toilet. If it is a newspaper, then put the newspaper that has received urine before on the toilet site.
Next, when the puppy is found after eating or waking up, such as turning in circles or sniffing around, immediately lead the puppy to the correct toilet place.
6. At this time, the dog may be a little confused because of your sudden movements, but it does not matter. Comfort it softly. Once the dog urinates and defecates in the designated place, be sure to remember to feed and encourage. Slowly, the puppy will know that it is correct to come here to urinate, and the good habit of fixed-point urinate will be developed.
If the dog does not excrete, go to other places to excrete. Don’t be discouraged at this time. Catch it back. Until it defecates on top. You must insist on a deep understanding, dogs are also wise. If you didn’t use it to the end the first time. It will make the dog think that you are very good with the jacket.
In this way, the dog will automatically go to your designated place or toilet to defecate within a week.